Lilies in the fire (火中的百合)
III
I am ashamed, you wanted me not tonight. 那晚,你说不要令我觉得羞愧
And it is always so, you sigh against me. 为何暗示总是拒绝
Your brightness dims when I draw too near, and my free 拥你太近,你的笑颜便开始暗淡
Fire enters you like frost, like a cruel blight 我任性的火焰好似残酷的冰霜,靠近你便枯萎
And now I know, so I must be shamed; 现在,我知道,我必须要羞愧
You love me while I hover tenderly 我也知道,你爱我,
Like moonbeams kissing you;but the body of me 当我温柔地伴你身旁,或者吻你如月光…
Closing upon you in the lighting-flamed 但有时我身体如燃烧的火焰
Moment, Destroys you, you are just destroyed. 靠近你,你便要消亡
Humilitation deep to me, that all my best 我最深沉的人性,闪耀着一切灵魂中的美好
Soul’s naked lightning, which should sure attest 明证
God stepping through our loins in one bright stride 上帝智慧地与我们擦肩
Means but to you a burden of dead flesh 启示,你难以承受没有生气的肉体
Heavy to bear, even heavy to uprear 沉沉的它无法从尘土中再次发芽
Again from earth, like lilies flagged and sere 不似那百合,从结蕾到花落
Upon the floor, that erst stood up so fresh 如同以往,清新旺盛地绽放
leave a comment